AWARD SCHOOL 2017
In 2017 Tom finished in the top student position for AWARD School Sydney. Each state winner was then judged by an international jury. Tom placed first in Australia and won a trip to NYC compare books with David Droga.
National Award Super Jury
- Sarah Barclay, Global ECD, JWT New York (AWARD School Winner 1984)
- Margaret Johnson, CCO, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners San Francisco
- Linda Knight, ECD, TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles (AWARD School 1992)
- Nick Law, Vice Chairman & Global CCO, R/GA New York
- James McGrath, Creative Chairman, Clemenger BBDO Melbourne
- Ben Priest, Founder & Group CCO, adam&eveDDB London
- Eric Quennoy, ECD, Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam
- Ted Royer, CCO, Droga5 New York
- Kate Stanners, Chairwoman & Global CCO, Saatchi & Saatchi
- Jureeporn Thaidumrong, Chairwoman/CCO, Grey Bangkok
The AWARD book
“Simple ideas that make you smile or think...it made me feel slightly embarrassed that my student book wasn’t this good.”
Ben Priest, Founder & Group CCO- adam&eveDDB London
"Best across the board by far"
Nick Law, Vice Chairman & Global CCO-RGA New York
"Best overall ideas and solutions"
Ted Royer, CCO- Droga5 New York
“Creating engaging, effective ideas in a simple scamp is difficult for even the most experienced creative...Kudos to this creative for stripping it all back to what I believe is the reason we are all here in this business; to make great ideas."
Mike Spirkovski, AWARD Chair and national chief creative officer at Saatchi & Saatchi Australia.